Saturday, September 8, 2007

Special Notice

Operation Marine Corps Kids will soon be moving and will have a new mailing address. Anyone sending things this week is fine - the move may not take place for several weeks. Please send me an e-mail at delia.mck@gmail.com when you are planning to send donations, and I will confirm where to send your packages. When our new address if finalized, I'll post it here on the blog for everyone to see.

Also, I wanted to point out our patterns section on the right side of our blog page. I have links there to several of my own designs as well as to some pages where you can find other free patterns on-line. If any of you have original patterns that you would like to share with our group, I would be delighted to post links to them - just let me know.

Thanks again to everyone for their continued support!!!

No comments: