Friday, September 28, 2007

Change of Address


Dear Donors,


I want to thank everyone who has been supporting Operation Marine Corps Kids through their donations. The moms who receive your gifts are absolutely thrilled by them.


While I hope that you'll all continue to send donations for the kids, I'm writing to ask you not to send anything for a week or two. I am moving out of state, and will set up a new address for donations as soon as I'm settled in Indiana.


After this weekend, I'll probably be off-line for about a week; then I'll be back and will post a new address where you all can send donations. If you have any questions, you can e-mail me at delia.mck@gmail.com - don't be discouraged if it takes me a few days to respond - I'm in the midst of moving chaos, but I'll get back to you as soon as I can.


Thanks!

Delia

No comments: