Monday, September 10, 2007

Some of our Donations





Every time I receive donations for Operation Marine Corps Kids, I am overwhelmed by the generosity and the incredible talent of our donors! Sometimes I receive so many items that its impossible to photograph everything, but I am going to start to photograph as many items as I can and share pictures of some of the beautiful donations that we receive!


The items pictured here are just a sampling of the beautiful work donated by Judy in Pennsylvania. Thank you, Judy! All of these lovely items will be sent to the babies soon!


To the rest of you who have sent in donations, I'm sorry that I didn't get to photograph everything. All the work is fabulous! I will make an effort to show more pictures to the group and to save photographs in an on-line album that I can share with all of you.

No comments: