Sunday, September 16, 2007

A message from a New Mom

Earlier this week I sent a gift package to a new mom. Her husband is overseas, and could not be here last week for the birth of their daughter.

Today I got this e-mail from her.

I received your gift yesterday. Thank you so much. It was absolutely
wonderful. I know that Baby M. will look beautiful in all the
wonderful blankets and hats. The little pig is also adorable and I am
sure she will love cuddling with it.

This is a great organization you have going here. I often feel like I'm the only one going through this and that no one understands, but after your gift and prayers, I know that we are going to be alright with the help and care of people like you.

Thank you so much. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I appreciate it.

Thanks again,
J


I wanted to share this note with all of our donors. The families of our service men and women face so many challenges and sacrifices, and even the smallest gift of a hat or blanket really can go a long way in bringing a smile.

Thank you all for your continued support!

No comments: