Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thank you, Judy!


Judy from Pennsylvania has been crafting for Marine Corps Kids since we started distributing gifts in 2007. She has made many babies smile with her adorable toys, pillows, sweaters and hats.

This week Judy sent in some lovely hats and sweaters along with a note. She said that she is having trouble crocheting, but wanted to send some things in time for Christmas. She writes:

"I continue to follow your blog and have been blown away by the beautiful creative items you have been receiving. It warms my heart to see all the talented people donating their time and crafts. Marine Corps Kids holds a very special place in my heart!"

I can't tell you, Judy, how much that means to me. It is people like you who donate so generously that make what we do possible. I feel truly blessed to have "met" so many wonderful people through Marine Corps Kids!

No comments: