Monday, November 14, 2011

Thank you, Faith!


Today I received a box from Faith in Washington State. Faith is a new to Marine Corps Kids and sent in some really beautiful pieces!

In the photo you can see a really beautiful pink quilt, 4 adorable pairs of booties, and 3 sweet terry cloth bibs. I love them!

Thank you so much, Faith! These items will be packed up for the babies soon!


edited 11-15-11: Wow! Just got a comment about this donation on Facebook from Faith's mom. Faith, who made all these, is just 13 years old! So much talent and such a giving heart in one so young! Thank you so much, Faith!!!

2 comments:

Karen I. said...

These are breathtaking! What a talent!

Anonymous said...

Marine Corps Kids,

Thank you so much. My husband is currently deployed to Afghanistan and I gave birth to our baby daughter on Nov. 30. This week I received a package of items made by your volunteers. Among those items was the beautiful pink blanket and a pair of the white booties in this picture. All the items are so beautiful. I really appreciate this wonderful gift. Thank you, thank you!

Kaylyn Loomis