Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thank you, Angie!






Today I received two boxes from Angie in Maryland. Angie is a new donor to Marine Corps Kids. She wrote:

"...Somewhere along the way I stumbled across your blog for Marine Corps Kids. The idea touched my heart. My father, uncle and grandfather all served in the military. I grew up hearing stories about a great-uncle I never knew, he lost his life at age 23 serving World War II.

I have heard many stories, wonderful and sad, about serving in the United States Military branches. Not just from those who serve but also their families at home. All because of the internet that brings the world together."
Angie made and sent some adorable stuffed toys, gorgeous hats, soft and snuggly blankets, and two complete layette sets! Everything is just beautiful!

Thank you so much, Angie! Your donations are very much appreciated and will be treasured by the families that receive them!

No comments: