Sandie from Crafty Corral nominated us for her "I Love Your Blog Award"!
Thank you so much, Sandie! That means a lot to me!! Marine Corps Kids isn't my blog - it's a blog to support our charity and the beautiful work that all our donors do for this great cause! In honoring this blog , you recognize all of the wonderful individuals who so lovingly support our cause, and the Military families who's work and sacrifice support us all.
The "rules" of this award, is that I'm supposed to pay it forward and nominate 7 of my favorite blogs.
Here are the rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you (as shown above).
3) Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
This is not an easy task because there are so many great blogs and bloggers out there. My seven selections below are links to the blogs of some of Marine Corps Kids donors. Please check out these blogs, and Sandie's (link above)! All of these bloggers have helped to support Marine Corps Kids, and do some really wonderful work for charity!
My seven nominations, in no particular order, are:
1. Deb's Crafts - Handicrafts for Charity
2. Kathy's Crochet Cabin
3. Flyin' Needles , by Stacy
4. Sandy's Space
5. Crochet All Day, by Sara
6. Beading Help Web, by Lynn
7. 25 Things for Charity, by Cindy
These are just a few blogs by our charity crafters. I hope you enjoy their work and their blogs as much as I!