Friday, April 8, 2011

More from Diane




Diane from Ohio has been a long time donor to Marine Corps Kids. I just adore the quilted balls that she sews for the babies! They are always so colorful, and are a perfect toy for tiny hands!

This week I received another box from Diane. In it were some of the wonderful balls that she sews. This time, in addition to the balls, she made some of the cutest little pillow toys for the babies. I just love them! She used the cutest fabrics and they are just adorable!!

I knew that Diane sews, but I don't think I knew that she's an accomplished knitter. She also sent in some gorgeous bibs, two poncho/hat sets and two hat/bootie sets. They are just lovely!

Diane also sent a few rolls of ribbon, which I really appreciate as well!

Thank you so much, Diane! The items that you made are wonderful, and I'm going to pack up more bundles for the babies today. I have several blankets and hats to pack, and now with your shipment, I have things to round out the packages!

1 comment:

Karen I. said...

Very pretty items. I'm glad she decided to share her hidden talents with the Marine Corps Kids.