Saturday, March 28, 2009

Miscelaneous Things






These are a few things that I've recently made for Marine Corps Kids.

The little purple hat isn't anything special, but it's my very first knit project, and I hope that some baby will like it.

The fleece train blanket has a simple slip-stitch edging that I designed. It's a very fast and easy way to make a baby blanket. If anyone is interested, the pattern is available here.

The little jacket was also made with a simple edging and my edgerydoo. I think it's cute and it only takes a few hours to create a small jacket or sweater like this.

The two carriage covers are crochet-weave blankets that I made. These took a bit longer to make, but were a lot of fun.

I hope that our military moms and their babies will be able to use these projects.

No comments: