Monday, April 21, 2008

Beautiful Jewelry from Lynn
















My dear friend Lynn from Iowa is a very talented jewelry designer. When I asked for donations for the Month of the Military Child, Lynn wanted to help, and while she has been knows to pick up a crochet hook, she chose to send some red, white and blue jewelry for the new moms and older military kids.

The photos above really do not do justice to the jewelry. The necklace is a beautiful red, white and blue bead flanked by crystal and silver beads. The two bracelets are trendy leather cord bracelets that can be worn by older girls and boys.

Thank you, Lynn! I know that our Military teens will love these beautiful pieces!!!

1 comment:

Beading Help Web Editorial Team said...

I'm so glad they got there okay!! The leather bracelets are so easy...all I need is a gentle reminder and I can send some each month. :-) Hope they brighten someone's day!!!

God Bless the troops and their families. :-)