Thursday, January 10, 2008

More beautiful donations from Judy and Lynn!






Judy from Pennsylvania has been a wonderful supporter of Operation Marine Corps Kids, and I'm always delighted to see the cute sets that she sends for the kids. This week I received another box from her, and once again I was ooh-ing and aah-ing over the adorable projects that she made and donated. The sweaters, hats, booties, toys and pillows are adorable, but I absolutely flipped over the cute tooth pillows that she made!


Judy sent 14 fabulous sets for the kids, and I know our Marine Corps Moms will be delighted to receive them!

I also want to send out some special thanks to Lynn who has sent more hats for the children than I can count!

Thank you both so much for your continued support and generosity!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These lovely donations are inspiring me to get back into my yarn crafts. Excellent job, ladies. I wish I could be there when they get these!