Saturday, November 22, 2014

Wrap Up

I spent the good part of this evening unpacking boxes of donations.  I'm getting ready to post photos of  them, so stay tuned!!!

As of now, please DO NOT send any more donations to the Bloomington, Indiana address.  My home and my back can literally not handle any more.  A stranger entering my house might call me a hoarder!  I have a ton of amazing gifts to bundle up and ship out over the next 3 weeks.

Don't worry - if you have donations that are ready to ship, be patient.  At the first of the year, I will post current needs and shipping addresses for various locations throughout the country. 

Again, a huge thank you to all of the crafters who have worked with me over the years!  I am so appreciative of your generosity and in awe of your talent.  It has truly been my privilege to see everything that you have created!  I hope that you will continue to donate in 2015 with our new direct ship process, and when you do, I hope that you will post photos of your gifts so everyone can be inspired by what you do! 

No comments: