Thursday, December 13, 2012

A great big box from Washington State

A large box of incredible gifts arrived today from Washington State!  It included items made by Delores from Gresham and items made by members of the Holy Redeemer Church in North Bend. 

All of the gifts are delightful!  My sincere apologies if I attribute the wrong items to the wrong crafters, but I believe that they were made as follows:

The photos below show items made by Delores.  They include 3 crocheted blankets, 6 pairs of booties, 2 pairs of mitts, 25 hats, 5 quilts, 7 fleece blankets and 1 receiving blanket. 




These are all so gorgeous!

The ladies from the Holy Redeemer Church sent in 4 darling fleece blankets and 1 sweet quilted cover.







I know that the families are going to be thrilled to receive these

Thank you to everyone who participated.


If I mistakenly mislabeled these items, I sincerely apologize.  Please leave a comment and I will correct the post.


No comments: